Orlando Personal Injury Traffic Accident Lawyer Helping Florida Traffic Accident Victims Secure Compensation for their Injuries
CAN I BE COMPENSATED FOR MY INJURIES? WHO WILL COMPENSATE ME FOR MY INJURIES?
HOW WILL MY MEDICAL BILLS GET PAID? HOW WILL MY CAR GET FIXED?
CONTACT THE MALONE LAW FIRM FOR THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS
THE ANSWERS YOU NEED, THE HELP YOU DESERVE
Being involved in a traffic accident and suffering injury is one of the most traumatic, and stressful situations you may find yourself or a loved one in. However, traffic accidents are unfortunately extremely too common and can be caused by any number of reasons. Having to deal with the fallout from a traffic accident can be confusing and overwhelming. We at The Malone Law Firm understand this and we also understand that you are going to have many questions regarding such matters as: who is going to pay my medical bills, how is my car going to get fixed, who will pay for my car repairs, can I get a rental car, can I get paid for the work I miss, can I get paid for my injuries, and who will pay for my injuries. We understand that you will have these and many other questions. We can help you with the answers to all of your questions. The friendly staff at the Malone Law Firm are committed to, and trained to, answer your questions, recognize your needs, and to make sure that your questions are answered promptly and accurately, and that your needs are taken care of promptly and professionally. You can rest assured that we will do whatever is possible to make sure that your medical bills get paid, any lost wages are paid, your car gets fixed and you receive just compensation for your personal injuries.
We are well aware that there are many law firms out there who want your traffic accident case. As you read this and look at other firms advertisements you are probably trying to figure out which firm to hire. More specifically, why hire the Malone Law Firm
As with most firms we work on a contingency basis, which means, if we are not successful you do not owe us any money (including our cost). Also, like most law firms, your initial consultation is FREE, but, unlike some law firms, it is free to talk to us at any time after your initial consultation. And, you may rest assured, that not only do we only take on cases that we can handle properly and professionally, but we only take on a selected number of cases at any one time so that we may provide the best possible representation to you. Additional reasons that set us at the Malone Law Firm apart from the others are set out below, and please, even if you don’t hire us, hire an attorney to protect your rights as soon as possible.
WHY FLORIDA TRAFFIC ACCIDENT VICTIMS SHOULD HIRE THE MALONE LAW FIRM:
1. First and foremost we are an excellent law firm that work hard for you and keep your best interest in mind. We are diligent, hard working, accessible, and friendly. Also, unlike some other law firms, we will help you with other aspects of your accident claim besides just getting you compensation for your injuries. We will take your case when others won’t , and we’ll do things to help you with your Florida accident case that others won’t such as helping you with your property damage, find qualified medical help, help with getting a rental car, etc.
2. FEES (Without the filing a lawsuit): We, as almost every other law firm, normally charge a contingency fee of 33%. This means that out of any settlement you receive we will normally be entitled to 33% of the proceeds of that settlement after cost are deducted. However, unlike some other law firms, we will often negotiate this fee to as low as 25%, and, unlike some other law firms, we will never take more money than our clients receive. You should also be aware that once an attorney files a lawsuit on your behalf he is entitled to 40% of your settlement and their cost will go up. And remember: NO FEES OR COST UNLESS WE RECOVER MONEY FOR YOU.
3. PROPERTY DAMAGE: We will help you with your property damage claim doing such things as communicating with the responsible insurance company, finding you a body shop, etc.
4. RENTAL CAR: We will assist you in getting a rental car.
5. AT FAULT CASES: We also take cases where the police officer at the scene of the accident has found that you are the at fault party. We may handle any traffic ticket you may receive that is related to the accident for FREE. Click Here to fight your ticket(s). Often we can prove that the police are mistaken or that the accident wasn’t your fault or not solely your fault. We will also take cases where an insurance company claims that you are at fault for the accident.
6. MEDICAL CARE: Our firm will help you get excellent medical care as needed and may be able to offer you FREE MEDICAL CARE in some cases. Contact us to see if you qualify.
7. COST: We strive to keep our cost very low and often won’t charge any cost. Many law firms don’t tell you that if they get a settlement for you they can charge their “cost” and take that “cost” out of your settlement along with their fee. Often other firms will charge clients for cost such as paralegal time, copies, faxes, long distance calls, , filing fees, court reporters, experts, investigators, etc. We do not normally charge, as some law firms do, for copies, faxes, phone calls, paralegals, etc if a case can be resolved without litigation. And if a claim does need to be litigated we still strive to keep your expenses as low as possible. Remember, the more an attorney prepares your case for trial the more cost you will incur and hence, the less of your settlement you will receive.
8. KNOWLEDGE: We not only know Florida Injury/Motor Vehicle Accident law we also practice in other areas of traffic law that are related to motor vehicle accidents. We aren’t just Central Florida personal injury lawyers, or Central Florida accident attorneys we also know other aspects of the law that may be relevant to your case. We handle and are knowledgeable about civil traffic tickets/citations such as speeding, running stop sign, failure to yield right of way. We also handle criminal traffic issues such as Driving While License Suspended, DUI, DUI Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide., Reckless Driving, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, etc. Remember for civil infractions you can recieve points on your license, a DL suspension, and/or a fine. For a criminal traffic citation or arrest you can go to jail, receive points on your license, a DL suspension, probation, and a fine.
9. TRAFFIC CITATIONS: If you received a traffic citation as a result of your accident we may handle your citation for you FREE of charge if you hire us for your motor vehicle accident case. Also, we only charge a minimum fee to handle your traffic ticket if you don’t hire us for your motor vehicle accident case Contact us to see if we will handle your ticket for free. Also check out www.malonetickethelp.com
10. LOW IMPACT ACCIDENTS: We recognize that although low impact traffic accidents may seem minor to some people, they too, as with major impact traffic accidents can affect your health, pocketbook, and lifestyle. Therefore we pursue these low impact claims as aggressively as any accident claim.
We at the Malone Law Firm represent cases in Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County, Lake County, Volusia County, Brevard County, as well as the cities of Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Christmas, Bithlo, Dr. Phillips, Eatonville, Maitland, Edgewood, Winter Park, Mims, Titusville, Hunters Creek, Viera, Satellite Beach, Lake Buena Vista, Oakland, Ocoee, Oviedo, Winter Garden, Orlando, Sanford, Longwood, Tangerine, Windermere, Zellwood, Campbell, Deland, Celebration, Champion’s Gate, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Altamone Springs, Casselberry, Geneva, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Lake Monroe, Winter Springs, Altoona, Astatula, Astor, Bassville Park, Clearmont, Eustis, Umatilla, Forest Hills, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howie-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Mineola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Mount Plymouth, Okahumpka, Paisley, Sorrento, Tavares, Yalaha, Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport and all other Central Florida Cities, along with cases from I-4, I-95, Hwy 436, S.R. 408, S.R. 417, I-75, the Florida Turnpike, Hwy 50, Curry Ford Road, A1A, Route 1, US1, S.R. 520, 17-92, 441, Orange Blossom Trail, Michigan Street, Osceola Parkway, U.S. Hwy 192, Vine Street, John Young Parkway, U.S. Hwy 27, Semoran Blvd., S.R. 429, Beeline Expressway, Beachline Expressway, S.R. 528, S.R. 434 and all other Central Florida streets, roadways, highways, interstates, etc.
We know that a motor vehicle accident and its resulting problems can very traumatic and exasperating and this website is designed to give you some knowledge and assistance regarding questions you may have regarding your traffic accident in the Central Florida area, whether it be an auto accident, a motorcycle accident, a scooter accident, a moped accident, a truck accident, or a pedestrian accident However, no web site can properly answer all the questions you may have; and every person involved in an motor vehicle accident deserves to have their specific questions that relate to the specific facts and circumstances of their case answered as well as possible. Therefore, we will discuss your case with you free of charge regardless of whether you hire us or not, and regardless of who is deemed at fault for the accident. We are always available to discuss your automobile accident and any personal injuries that you or a loved you may have suffered with you at any time. So, if you or a loved one is injured in an automobile accident, regardless of whether the police say the accident is your fault or someone else’s fault, CONTACT the Malone Law Firm online or at (407) 872-7888, or toll free at 1-888-9-MALONE to get a FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION regarding your traffic accident injury case.